Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Upcoming Shows this Weekend











I will be selling my photography at two events this weekend. On Saturday, November 14th, I will be at the Dunes West Holiday Craft Show at the Club at Dunes West in Mt. Pleasant. The show hours are from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. I will have some of my newer works from the West Coast on display.
On Sunday, November 15th, please join me at High Thyme on Sullivans Island for Coastal Landscapes: A Photography Exhibition and Reception by Robert Donovan and John Chilton. Show is from 4-8 with wine and h orderves served.
For more details and to RSVP, please visit the Facebook Event Page:
To follow my latest works and stay abreast of upcoming events, please become a fan of John Chilton-Earthscapes Photography on Facebook:







No comments:

Post a Comment