Friday, January 29, 2010

Hotel Supply Show - Myrtle Beach, SC

I was fortunate enough to attend the the Hotel and Hotel Supply Show of the Southeast in Myrtle Beach on Tuesday and Wednesday. There were over 300 suppliers and hoteliers in attendance. I was able to network with folks about art trends and what they are seeing in new properties. I learned that botanical prints, black and white and sepia tones are popular right now. Spending time with the folks from Hatchett Hospitality was a real plus. They were the designers of the Holiday Inn Express in Mt. Pleasant, SC. I also made a good contact with Carlson Hotels as well as some contract framers. I made many more contacts in these two days than I could have after weeks on the phone.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you cleaned up.. events like these certainly are great for meeting people and getting contacts.. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete